Thursday, March 30, 2006

I hope you brought a pencil


You know how geologists study core samples to learn about the Earth? Well you can do the same to my locker at work and learn about me. The items in the diagram above are a pretty fair indicator the elements of my life and their comparitive importance.

Using the information provided, please answer the following questions with number two pencil, completely filling in all of the circles:

1. Ray enjoys his career. T or F

2. He has lots of free time at work. T or F

3. His favorite member of his family is:
A. Cindy
B. Hailie
C. Chantze
D. Brooke
E. Paige

4. Ray has good fashion sense. T or F

5. His favorite food to bring for lunch is:
A. leftover chili
B. leftover enchaladas
C. leftover chicken
D. microwave burritos
E. Ray is considering anorexia

6. Ray is well-liked by his co-workers. T or F

7. Mayo scissors are used for thicker tissues, such as fascia. T or F

For extra-credit: name the one object pictured that was stolen by the jerk in the locker next to mine because even though I own a lock I don't feel the need to put in on my locker and I haven't for eight years because it slows me down getting to break or leaving for the day and I thought I could trust my co-workers but apparently I can't especially not 'Bad Andy' who ever since then has had to lock his locker because every time I get my hands on his ID badge I deface it with a dry-erase marker and make him look like a clown or a devil or elvis or a little girl or something.

Please submit your answers by Wednesday the 29th.

25 Callers:

Blogger bunnyjo georg said...

OK, I'll play!
1. enjoys career: F
2. free time at work: T
3. favorite member: A (Cindy)
4. fashion sense: T (for a daddy dad type)
5. fave food: A (Chili)
6. liked by co-workers: T
7. Mayo scissors: T

Extra credit: picture of Cindy which was retuned in a slightly soiled specimen bag

Do I win?!?! (Despite my late submission?)

So....what's my prizie?!?!

30 March, 2006  
Blogger shortensweet said...

We waited this long for a blog entry and this was it?

I'm not playing

30 March, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

gee whiz...at last.....thank you and of course the teasing will stop as of now. no more names to get your goat and no more mean blogs heading your way. glad you are back. thanks sweety pie..

30 March, 2006  
Blogger Chill Daddy said...

As of now, Laura is my favorite sister. Her score, (without giving anything away) is 5 out of 7 with half-credit for the extra-credit question.

30 March, 2006  
Blogger shortensweet said...

Ok..the two she got wrong..you don't have fashion sense, and your favorite lunch is mircowave burrios..but I'm still not playing.

30 March, 2006  
Blogger Chill Daddy said...

4 out of 7, no extra credit.

(you're still my second favorite)

30 March, 2006  
Blogger cream said...

1.True
2.True
3.A
4.False
5.E. Ray is considering anorexia
6.True because he makes them laugh!
7.True

How's that, eh, CD?

30 March, 2006  
Blogger Chill Daddy said...

5 out of 7 Cream, not bad. It seems you're on a crusade to win all of my contests.

31 March, 2006  
Blogger bunnyjo georg said...

Hey, excuse me, but I'm still winning. I got 5 out of 7 plus 1/2 point for the extra credit! Thank you! (Sorry, Cream, had to reassert my superiority there!)

31 March, 2006  
Blogger Chill Daddy said...

*employees of relaxdaddio.blogspot.com and their families inelgible for contest

31 March, 2006  
Blogger shortensweet said...

Ok..Mayo scissors aren't used for thicker tissue, and you don't have much free time at work.

31 March, 2006  
Anonymous Mom said...

So I check Chill's blog like everyday or more. No update. So I don't check it for two days, and when I do, find a contest I am too late to enter. Blah! I would have won, too, because I know all the answers perfectly. But now I am not going to play, so there!

31 March, 2006  
Blogger Chill Daddy said...

If you check the timestamp, you'll notice I said the contest ended the 29th, but I posted this on the 30th -- it was another joke, and a stupid one I guess.

Sorry Mom, you can play.

You just can't win the grand prize because you're related to me and it'll look like the thing was rigged.

31 March, 2006  
Anonymous Mom said...

Um, my pencil lead broke and I um..can't find my contacts, and my keyboard is broke, so I um, can't play. Too bad because I knew all the answers. Well almost. But thanks. Maybe next time.

02 April, 2006  
Blogger Rrramone said...

Are there prizes?

02 April, 2006  
Blogger Chill Daddy said...

The answers: F, F, A, T, B, T, T, really nice picture of Cindy.

The winner: Trophy Wife, 6 out of 7 plus extra credit.

The prize: Since it's her, I can't really discuss the prize in mixed company.

Thanks for playing, stay tuned for another Chilldaddy contest coming soon to a blog near you.

04 April, 2006  
Blogger Cherrypie said...

Awww! I wanted to play :(

04 April, 2006  
Blogger shortensweet said...

You suck Chill..Cindy didn't even play. :)

04 April, 2006  
Blogger DCveR said...

Let's face it: the winner had a little edge over the rest of the world...

04 April, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

chill wouldnt cheat would he? not our sweet adorable chill! He surely wouldnt let his emotions get in the way? I have to think about this....

04 April, 2006  
Blogger LisaLou72 said...

Awww, I think it is so sweet that your favorite family member is your wife :) I am so sure my hubby would answer his daughter!!

04 April, 2006  
Blogger Chill Daddy said...

Cherrypie - Sorry, I didn't know you were coming. I'll wait next time.

Shortenevil - She told me the answers and I recorded them with the 'Audio Notary-bot 3000', so all her answers are valid and legal.

DCver - I hear ya' bro, the thing that sucks is that her whole life is like that, things come easy to her cuz she's beautiful.

Gramanonymous - Don't listen to anybody else, just keep thinking I'm sweet and adorable.

Lisa - Nothing wrong with loving your kids, I sure do. The way I see it, though, your marriage is the most important relationship you'll ever have. Kids grow up and move away and start their own families, which is good, but then its just you and your spouse for the next fifty years. I'm just hedging my bets.

05 April, 2006  
Anonymous Mom said...

Hailie and Grace wrote a story on Grace's blog...also scroll to the bottom of the blog because there is a new entry that got put at the bottom because she was writing about the past and dated it accordingly....

06 April, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very nice! I found a place where you can
make some nice extra cash secret shopping. Just go to the site below
and put in your zip to see what's available in your area.
I made over $900 last month having fun!
make extra money

06 April, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very nice! I found a place where you can
make some nice extra cash secret shopping. Just go to the site below
and put in your zip to see what's available in your area.
I made over $900 last month having fun!
make extra money

06 April, 2006  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home