Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Freaking Andy.

This may turn out to be one of those things that you had to be there to appreciate, but remember Andy, my co-worker who draws on my name-badge? I've got a new story about him.

One of the surgeons we both work with bought us each a really fancy can of really fancy nuts. I brought mine home yesterday and I've already eaten about half of them, but Andy didn't, and in fact left them in the locker room all day on the bench between our lockers. Every time I saw them, I wanted to find what room he was working in and ask if I could open them, but I didn't see him until almost the end of the day. I told him I've been watching them and waiting for him to open them so I could steal some.

Then when I was leaving for the day, I saw they had a note stuck to them. It said, "Ray, quit staring at my nuts."

11 Callers:

Blogger shortensweet said...

ha ha, is andy single?

13 December, 2006  
Blogger Chill Daddy said...

Actually there's a girl in Colorado that he's flying out to propose to over Christmas in a grand, dramatic, romantic fashion.

He's a big fat loser so she'll probably turn him down though.

14 December, 2006  
Blogger VeeFlower said...

Thanks for a great laugh!

16 December, 2006  
Blogger VeeFlower said...

The What's This looks like graphics from the Mythicon series...cool!

16 December, 2006  
Blogger Chill Daddy said...

That's my 'flickr badge'. I've seen them on other peoples blogs and wanted one in the worst way, but you make them by uploading pictures to flickr, and I just didn't have the connection speed.

Until...

Last week the hospital put up a wireless network for patients and guests. I'm a guest.

16 December, 2006  
Blogger Captain Goldensword - superhero of righteousness said...

So this is your secret lair, eh my little hand/face friend? It's very roomy and clean, although I had expected to find more items of a crime-fighting nature.

Using my powers of super-speed-reading, I have discovered that you were writing some sort of book about superhero's. Would these be fictional characters or non-fictional characters? And if non, do you know how I might contact them for possible team affiliation?

And one last thing. I could pummel this co-worker of yours if you like. He seems more than a little evil.

17 December, 2006  
Blogger Chill Daddy said...

Thank-you, Captain Goldensword, that's sweet. But I'll pass for now. And as for the extranormals, unfortunately, they are fictional. Although, if you like, I could write you into the team to give you a little free publicity, you know?

17 December, 2006  
Blogger VeeFlower said...

I told your joke about Andy to the people who attended the party and they all laughed...even Bonnie smiled.

18 December, 2006  
Anonymous cream said...

Did anyone overhear him?

22 December, 2006  
Blogger DCveR said...

Hi! Just dropped by to wish you and your loved ones a Merry Xmas and a Happy New Year!

23 December, 2006  
Blogger HUBBYMAN said...

REMEMBER CHILL DADDY: "REVENGE IS A DISH BEST SERVED COLD. IT IS VERY COLD IN SPACE."

26 December, 2006  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home