I hope you brought a pencil
You know how geologists study core samples to learn about the Earth? Well you can do the same to my locker at work and learn about me. The items in the diagram above are a pretty fair indicator the elements of my life and their comparitive importance.
Using the information provided, please answer the following questions with number two pencil, completely filling in all of the circles:
1. Ray enjoys his career. T or F
2. He has lots of free time at work. T or F
3. His favorite member of his family is:
4. Ray has good fashion sense. T or F
5. His favorite food to bring for lunch is:
A. leftover chili
B. leftover enchaladas
C. leftover chicken
D. microwave burritos
E. Ray is considering anorexia
6. Ray is well-liked by his co-workers. T or F
7. Mayo scissors are used for thicker tissues, such as fascia. T or F
For extra-credit: name the one object pictured that was stolen by the jerk in the locker next to mine because even though I own a lock I don't feel the need to put in on my locker and I haven't for eight years because it slows me down getting to break or leaving for the day and I thought I could trust my co-workers but apparently I can't especially not 'Bad Andy' who ever since then has had to lock his locker because every time I get my hands on his ID badge I deface it with a dry-erase marker and make him look like a clown or a devil or elvis or a little girl or something.
Please submit your answers by Wednesday the 29th.