Six random things.
1. Firearms don't thrill me. In the army I fired everything from automatic weapons to anti-armor missiles, I've even thrown live hand-grenades, and NONE of them excited me in the least. To this day, I have no interest in owning a gun - not even for hunting.
2. I don't like to travel. It's not that I don't enjoy seeing new places, it's that 'I don't like to travel'. I hate driving, trains are too slow, and planes make me sick. Plus, it's not very restful to drag four kids over long distances - you come back from your vacation needing another vacation.
3. I'm wearing a necklace full of pink plastic beads. It's on an elastic string so it'll fit my fat neck. Paige put it on me this morning because she thinks it looks pretty on me.
4. I'm terrible with car repairs. They usually end with angry hammering.
5. I was really skinny growing up. My parents called me 'Mr. Bones' because so many of them portruded through my skin. Now I'm probably sixty pounds overweight.
6. I love weddings. Seriously, just like a woman. Don't laugh or I'll punch you.
In rereading this, I've decide to subtitle it, "Four reasons why I'm just like a little girl". I'm adding another random fact to re-assert my testosterone.
7. Dang, I can't think of anything.... um, I like sex? (that should do - sorry mom and grandma)
And here it is, the list of people who get to do this next:
1. Trophy Wife
2. Bunnyjo Georg
4. Virtual Junk Drawer
6. Perfect Girl