Saturday, November 10, 2007

A halloween party our young wasn't welcome at

Here we are, Cindy and I, all festive and pirate-y. Cindy was sick and I was not, so Cindy drank nothing but water. I drank everything but water. And so, we had our fun, despite our beverage preferences, and went home happy with our heads full of fond memories. In the lower collage, you can see my baby sister Jamie as 'Dead Anna-Nicole', Barb, a freaky punk chick I went to high school with, and my other sister Laura and her priest. We all thought it was strange that she brought her priest to an 'adult' party, but he was pleasant to talk to and kept his hands where people could see them.

So, there is this video.

I didn't post it because it's exceedingly dark, but I will, if I get, say, five individual comments begging me to. "But Ray, what good possible reason would we have to slip out of the anonymity of the shadows and call attention to ourselves?"

Because, my shy little friends, the title of this video is: "O Brother - Drunk Gay Pirate Karaoke".

9 Callers:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Please, Chill post the video!

12 November, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh yes, please, please. You know how much we want to see it.

12 November, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't be selfish and rude. Your fans love your videos. Now hurry up and post it so we can see it.

12 November, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Okay, I am asking you to post the video. I am comment number 4.

12 November, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am a new commenter. So I am number five. I did not post those other comments. So I guess now five people have asked so you can go right ahead, right now, and put that video on here.

12 November, 2007  
Blogger Chilldaddy said...

Let's see.... hmmm.... who do I know that stays up until 3 AM, posts a lot of anonymous comments, and has multiple personality disorder?

I'm pretty sure that two or more of those comments were made by the same lady whose house is pictured in the photos.

Comments 1, 2 and 5 seem plausible enough, though, so I guess now we're only waiting for two more requests.

12 November, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

why do you comment on your own blog?
Are you a gay pirate who has nothing better to do than to try to steal your coworkers women and to tease your fans about a video?

14 November, 2007  
Blogger Chilldaddy said...

Thy wound doth cut deep.

Maybe it would be best if we all just forgot about the video. It's really dark, and it's really gay, and the guy that's doing it is a terrible singer and dancer and it's embarrassing to even watch him.

It's a lot like the time Rosanne Barr sang the national anthem.

14 November, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Veeflower says: remember when you posted a video of your wife singing in church? And she didn't really know the song, and was really embarassed? Well, I am thinking you owe her this. So post the video.

15 November, 2007  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home