Tuesday, January 08, 2008

I got nuttin

I'm feeling pressured to update cuz a all the recent activity ya'll been up at, but I don't got much a whatnot to say. Still here. Still workin. Still writin. At the moment I'm reading blogz, as you can see the little picture a me taken "at the moment".

I'm thinkin a startin up a new blog. One what just has family stuff an writin stuff an regular Ray stuff all mixed together like a fine stew. That ways I kin just have the one blog ta ignore. Ya know? Like normal folk.

Whaddya say? Would y'all come to visit me on a new blog site?

(And speaking of changes, I just gotta say that it amuses me to no end that Ms. Bunnyjo comes back on the scene after almost a year, and the first thing she does is tinker with her blog name. . . Same ol' Bunny. . . Gotta love 'er. . . Looks like I'll have to update my links - again.)

9 Callers:

Anonymous Jamie said...

Yeah, I need to change my links too..remember, it use to say, rays never updated blog? yeah..well, I'm glad you're feeling some pressure.

Jerk. :)

I would come visit a new blog

08 January, 2008  
Blogger Roo said...

Thanks for udating. It's nice to know you still come here.

09 January, 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was commencin' ta perusin ya blog and figger hell, g'head and make a new one, I weren't no party poopin blog rejectin' granny afore you quit updatin', and I ain't a goona start now!

10 January, 2008  
Anonymous Boomhower said...

Meezin al' mikken-brikken at dang ol' blog post man I hizzen fer takken at dang ol', dang ol' new blog, man.

10 January, 2008  
Anonymous hank said...

Heh-heh... I hear ya, man. I hear ya.

10 January, 2008  
Anonymous Kahn-daddy said...

Get off my blog you hillbilly loitering redneck hippies. I call police. You hear me Hank Hill?

10 January, 2008  
Blogger bunnyjo georg said...

How cumz yooz say you update choo linx butchoo not?

Hey, check out this link:

www.imloopy.blogspot.com

You'll love it! :)

21 January, 2008  
Anonymous Yoob said...

Chill I recall watching the Tonite Show when Johnny Carson was hosting, his guest was Sammy Cahn who was a writer. He said that after he traded in his old reliable manual typwriter for an IBM selectric and turned it on for the first time he had nothing, no thoughts or ideas just a blank. This went on for weeks until he realized that the subtle hum of the typwriter caused a subconcious tugging on his creative mind as thouth it was taunting him "C'mon....start with the brilliance and wit already". Once he knew the source of his block everything was fine.

24 January, 2008  
Blogger Big Plain V said...

http://www.autozone.com/servlet/UiBroker?ForwardPage=az/cds/en_us/0900823d/80/1a/43/4c/0900823d801a434c.jsp

12 February, 2008  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home